Wednesday 23 November 2011

Name: Address term time :
Address :
Telephone: Email: Date of Birth: Profile
Amy McCondach 54 elliscombe road,
charlton SE7 7PY
 amy_mccondach@yahoo.co.uk
28th September 1989 I am reliable trustworthy and punctual
Education September 2001 – July 2006 Farnborough School Technology College
Farnborough Road, Nottingham
Qualifications GNVQ
In the summer of 2005, I took a GNVQ in ICT, which I passed, this being equivalent to 4 GCSE C grades. GCSE Also in 2005 I took GCSE Dance Fast track in which I achieved a grade B. My other GCSE’s I took summer 2006 are as follows: Music C English language C Adult literacy 1⁄2 GCSE C grade English literature C Adult numeracy 1⁄2 GCSE C grade
R.E B French D Maths E Science E Graphic design. C Double Award.
BTEC National Diploma In September 2006 I did a two year course in multimedia in which I achieved 3 merits I also have the following qualifications in this area Ncfe level 2 - certificate in creative crafts in graphic design Abc level 3 - award in print specification and production for designers pass Abc level 3 - award in single camera programme making pass Abc level 3 - award in digital video editing I also have great knowledge of the following program: Photoshop - illustrator - in design -after effects - Dreamweaver (html, css) - flash - I movie - I stock motion - and maya
I participated in word skills uk web design and made it to the final. The top prize to be representing the uk in Canada. I also won a competition with the company compass to design a poster campaign for a adult help with drug scheme. My design is being used in and around the UK.
Higher education I have completed a 2 year HND course in interactive media. In this course I had a placement to design a website for a local company.This gave me more opportunity's to do freelance design work in the area and do part time tuition in photoshop for other students.Im currently continuing my studies at The University of Greenwich study a BA (hons) in graphics and digital design. Since joining the university I have participated in a competition to design student election campaign posters. Having won the competition I then went on to do freelance work for the student union helping in the production of my poster and leaflets website ect in the campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment